Clarisse Agbegnenou BioGraphy : Clarisse , a name that comes up often since the launch of the 2021 Summer Olympics, it is the judokate who carried the tricolor of France during the Olympics. On July 27, Insoelite takes you on a journey to discover a complete biography of the sportswoman. Its origins, size, family situation, age .We tell you everything here.
Clarisse Agbegnenou BioGraphy
She was born on 25 October 1992, her birthplace is Rennes, France. She is from a family in Togo. Born very prematurely with her twin brother, she was born two months before term and was placed in an incubator for four weeks. Due to a malformed kidney, she undergoes surgery, which results in a coma for a week. Already pounding, she wakes up, but for several months she continues to benefit from daily care and close monitoring.
The only daughter of the siblings, she grew up in Gennevilliers surrounded by her three brothers and began martial arts at the age of nine in Asnières. Her progress is dazzling: European junior champion and vice-champion of France in 2008, then French junior champion in 2009, she joined INSEP and enrolled at Judo Club Escales Argenteuil at the age of sixteen, where she worked alongside the coach. high level Ahcène Goudjil. Licensed at the Red Star Club (RSC) of Champigny-sur-Marne when she began to multiply the medals, she was adjutant of the National Gendarmerie in everyday life.
Beginning (Clarisse Agbegnenou BioGraphy)
Specializing in less than 63 kg, she won her first international gold medal at the European Judo Championships in 2013. A year later, she became world champion. And that’s just the beginning. Indispensable in the discipline, she has the most beautiful record of French women’s judo: an Olympic gold medal (2021), a silver medal (2016), five world champion titles (2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021), two world silver medals (2013 and 2015) and five European titles (2013, 2014, 2018, 2019 and 2020). In 2018 and 2019, she was even crowned “Champion of the Champions” by the newspaper L’Équipe.
Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020
Designated as the flag bearer of the French delegation twice at the European Games in Minsk (2019) and the Olympic Games in Tokyo (2021), on July 27, 2021, she won the gold medal at the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020, and takes revenge on Slovenian Tina Trstenjak who beat her at the Rio Games in 2016.
Committed, the champion does not hesitate to use her popularity for the benefit of causes that are dear to her. In 2019, she became the godmother and ambassador of SOS Préma, an association that gives premature children the best living conditions. Still also sponsor of Operation Women’s Sport, she works for better media exposure for women’s sports and equal pay. We find it in several other fights such as sport for all, the influence of France, youth, or French agriculture.
|Clarisse Agbegnenou BioGraphy|
|Real Name||Clarisse Agbegnenou|
|Age||28 Year Year Old|
|Date Of Birth||25 October 1992|
|Birth Place||Rennes, France|
|Club||Judo Club Escales of Argenteuil|
|Father Name||Don’t know|
|Mother Name||Pauline Agbegnenou|
|Brother Name||Don’t know|
|Boyfriend Name||Don’t know|
|School Name||Don’t know|
|University Name||Don’t know|
|Height||164 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Shoe Size||6 (US) Approx|
|Bra size||Approx 32 B|
|Butt Size||Approx 32 inches|
|Waist Size||Approx 28 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US) Approx|
|Are you married ?||No|
|Is she Lesbian||No|
|Any Affair||Yet Not|
|Boy Friend Name||Don’t Know|
|Next Medalist||Hidilyn Diaz BioGraphy|
The net worth of her has not yet been disclosed by her. Nor any information related to her net worth on the internet. But we can estimate that her net worth is around 4 million.
Talking about her’s personal life, she has so far focused all her attention on her events. She plays judo representing France. As of now she is single. We think she is not dating anyone right now.
- Gold medal – first place 2020 Tokyo –63 kg
- Silver medal – second place 2016 Rio de Janeiro –63 kg
- Gold medal –1st place 2014 Chelyabinsk –63 kg
- Gold medal –1st place 2017 Budapest –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2018 Baku –63 kg
- Gold medal –1st place 2019 Tokyo –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2021 Budapest –63 kg
- Silver medal –2nd place 2013 Rio de Janeiro –63 kg
- Silver medal – 2nd place 2015 Astana –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2019 Minsk –63 kg
- Bronze medal –3rd place 2015 Baku –63 kg
- Gold medal –1st place 2013 Budapest –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2014 Montpellier –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2018 Tel Aviv –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2020 Prague –63 kg
- Bronze medal –3ird place 2012 Chelyabinsk –63 kg
IJF World Masters
- Gold medal – 1st place 2018 Guangzhou –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2021 Doha –63 kg
- Silver medal – 2nd place 2019 Qingdao –63 kg
- Bronze medal – 3rd place 2017 Saint Petersburg –63 kg
IJF Grand Slam
- Gold medal – 1st place 2010 Paris –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2013 Paris –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2014 Paris –63 kg
- Gold medal –1st place 2015 Abu Dhabi –63 kg
- Gold medal –1st place 2016 Paris –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2018 Paris –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2019 Paris –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2020 Paris –63 kg
- Silver medal – 2nd place 2017 Paris –63 kg
- Bronze medal – 3rd place 2011 Paris –63 kg
IJF Grand Prix
- Gold medal –1st place 2011 Abu Dhabi –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2013 Düsseldorf –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2013 Miami –63 kg
- Gold medal –1st place 2014 Havana –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2014 Jeju –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2015 Jeju –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2017 Düsseldorf –63 kg
- Gold medal – 1st place 2018 Tbilisi –63 kg
- Silver medal – 2nd place 2010 Abu Dhabi –63 kg
- Silver medal – 2nd place 2012 Düsseldorf –63 kg
- Silver medal – 2nd place 2013 Abu Dhabi –63 kg
- Silver medal – 2nd place 2015 Zagreb –63 kg
World Junior Championships
- Bronze medal – third place 2011 Cape Town –63 kg
European Cadet Championships
- Gold medal – first place 2008 Sarajevo –57 kg
Frequently Ask Question
Que : Who is she?
Ans : She is French judoka.
Que : Is she’s Nigerian?
Ans :She was born to Togolese parents.
Que : Where is she from?
Ans :Rennes, France
Que : When did she start judo?
Ans :At the 10 year old
Que : How tall is she?
Ans :1.62 m
Que : What is her weight ?
Ans :63 kg
Que : What is her club?
Ans :Judo Club Escales of Argenteuil
Que : What is her birth date?
Ans : 25 October 1992