Manu Bhaker is an Indian female shooter who won gold medals at the International Shooting Sports Federation 2018 World Cup. She won gold medal in the women’s 10m air pistol event at the 2018 Commonwealth Games. When she participated in the Commonwealth Games, she was only 16 years old. Manu participated in air pistol shooting competition with mixed team at junior level. In which Manu has shown full display of her talent.
Manu Bhaker BioGraphy
Manu Bhaker has represented Air Pistol in Olympic Games. She is an athlete & shooter.She was born on 18 February 2020. Her birth place is Jhajjar district of Haryana. Let us tell you that Manu Bhaker’s age is also only 19 years old and she is illuminating the name of India at such a young age. Born in Goria village of Jhajjar district of Haryana, her’s father works as a Marine Engineer. While Manu’s mother is working as the school principal.
She has been practicing shooting since childhood. Apart from shooting, Manu has also enjoyed playing boxing, athletics, skating and judo-karate. Her father used to drop him for training and used to carry her licensed pistol for shooting. She had also quit her job to accompany Manu as it is illegal to carry a pistol while transporting a minor to a public place. She got a lot of help from the National Rifle Association formed after the 2012 Olympics as well as the Sports Authority of India. She was started coaching by India’s famous shooter Jaspal Rana. During the year 2017,she participated in the National Championship. It was held in Kewal and during this time she created a new national record by winning 9 gold medals. It was during this year that Manu also participated in the Asian Junior Championships and won the Rajak medal. In the year 2018, Manu participated in the International Sport Shooting World Cup in Guadalajara, Mexico and defeated Alejandra Zavala in the 10 meter air pistol final. With this victory, Manu also became the youngest Indian to win a goal medal in the World Cup. It was only during this year that Manu also participated in the ISSF Junior World Cup and won double gold. Manu represented India in the Commonwealth Games at the age of just 16 and won the gold medal.
Born in a Jat family, her’s father’s name is Ram Kishan Bhaker and mother’s name is Sumedha. She has a brother named Akhil.
|Real Name||Manu Bhaker|
|Age||19 Year Year Old|
|Date Of Birth||18 February 2002|
|Birth Place||Goria village, Jhajjar district, Haryana, India|
|Coach Name||Rounak Pandit|
|Father Name||Ram Kishan Bhaker|
|Husband Name||Yet Not married|
|School Name||Universal Public Senior Secondary School, Jhajjar, Haryana|
|Qualification||BA 2 nd Year|
|Shoe Size||Don’t know|
|Bra size||Approx 36 B|
|Butt Size||Approx 36 inches|
|Waist Size||Approx 30 inches|
|Dress Size||4 (US) Approx|
|Are you married ?||No|
|Is she Lesbian||No|
|Any Affair||Yet Not|
|Boy Friend||Yet Not|
|Husband Name||Yet Not|
- She loves to eat carrot raita and churma.
- Her favorite sport shooters are Jaspal Rana and Heena Sidhu.
She is just 19 years old now. Her entire focus is to bring medals only and only for Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 India. She is just single now. She doesn’t have any boyfriend.
ISSF World Cup
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Putian China 10m air pistol
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Putian China 10m air pistol mixed team
ISSF World Cup
- Gold medal – first place 2018 Guadalajara 10 m air pistol
- Gold medal – first place 2018 Guadalajara 10 m air pistol mixed team
- Gold medal – first place 2019 New Delhi 10 m air pistol mixed team
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Beijing 10m air pistol mixed team
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Munich 10m air pistol mixed team
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Rio de Janeiro 10m air pistol mixed team
- Gold medal – first place 2021 New Delhi 10 m air pistol mixed team
- Silver medal – second place 2021 New Delhi 10m air pistol
- Silver medal – second place 2021 Osijek 10m air pistol mixed team
Asian Shooting Championships
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Doha 10 m air pistol
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Doha 10 m air pistol mixed team
Asian Airgun Championships
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Taoyuan Taiwan 10m air pistol
- Gold medal – first place 2019 Taoyuan Taiwan Mixed team 10m air pistol
- Gold medal – first place 2018 Goldcoast 10 m air pistol
Youth Olympic Games
- Gold medal – first place 2018 Buenos Aires 10 m air pistol
- Silver medal – second place 2018 Buenos Aires 10 m air pistol mixed team
ISSF Junior World Cup
- Gold medal – first place 2018 Sydney 10m air pistol
- Gold medal – first place 2018 Suhl 10m air pistol
- Gold medal – first place 2018 Sydney Mixed team 10m air pistol
- Silver medal – second place 2018 Suhl Mixed team 10m air pistol
Olympic Games Tokyo :- PV Sindhu BioGraphy
:: Frequently Ask Question ::
Ques : Is she JAT?
Ans : Yes
Ques : What is the age of her?
Ans : 20 Year Old
Ques : What is the rank of her?
Ans : 5th in 25m pistol
Ques : Who is her father?
Ans : Ram Kishan Bhaker
Ques : Who is her mother ?
Ans : Sumedha Bhaker
Ques : What is her birth sign?
Ans : Aquarius