Miriam Gauci BioGraphy : Miriam Gaussi was born on 3 April 1957 (age 64) in Malta. She is a celebrity singer. Her style is classical. She is a famous Maltese operatic soprano, particularly associated with lyrical Italian roles. Her popular songs are Gianni Schicchi,Madama Butterfly, Suor Angelica, Pagliacci, Otello, Manon Lescaut, Tosca, Simon Boccanegra, La bohème .
Miriam Gauci BioGraphy
Miriam Gauci was Malta. And completed his studies at the Conservatorio Giuseppe Verdi in Milan, Italy.She started her voice training in Malta. After her studies, she won some international awards, after which she made her debut in 1984 in Bologna in Francis Poulenc ‘s La voix humaine. People were mesmerized by the sweetness of her melody and good grip in the beat of the song, after which she became popular all over Europe and in demand for everyone. A year later, in 1985, she made her debut La Scala debut as Proserpina in the first modern revival of Luigi Rossi’s Orfeo. In the same year she came back in Die Frau Ohne Schatten and La Sonambula. After that she was also seen at the Hamburg, Geneva and Wexford Festivals and sang both Marguerite and Elena in Boito’s Mephistopheles at the Vienna State Opera. The characters included were Verdi’s Violetta in La Traviata, Massenet’s,Donizetti’s Anna Bolena, Mozart’s Donna Elvira and Illia, Donizetti’s Adina in Elisir d’Amor, Gilda in Rigoletto, and Luisa Miller.
Career (Miriam Gauci BioGraphy)
- A soprano opera singer, a native of Malta (Malta), whose name is strongly associated with lyrical roles in the operas of Italian composers. In Malta she began her vocal training. Then the young singer became a student at the Conservatorio Giuseppe Verdi in Milan, Italy.
- After several victories in international vocal competitions, in 1984 Gauci made her professional opera debut in Bologna with the opera La voix humaine by Francis Poulenc.
- Her excellently controlled voice, which from the lowest to the highest note is distinguished by moderate volume and excellent quality, perfectly suited the Italian lyric repertoire, and soon Gauci was in demand throughout Europe (Europe).
- In 1985 she made her debut at La Scala as Proserpina in Luigi Rossi’s first modern revival production of Orfeo. The following season, she returned in the operas ‘Woman without a shadow’ (Die Frau ohne Schatten) and ‘La Sonnambula’.
- She has performed in Hamburg, Geneva and the Wexford Festival Opera, and sang Marguerite and Elena in Arrigo Boito’s Mefistofele on the stage of the Vienna State Opera. In addition, her repertoire includes Anna Bolena Bellini, La Traviata in Violetta’s La Traviata, Gilda in Rigoletto and a starring role in ‘Louise Miller’ (Luisa Miller). Gauci also sang Adina in Elisir d’Amor by Donizetti, Mozart’s Donna Elvira and the lead role in Manon Massenet.
- By 1992, Miriam was already a favorite performer in Vienna (Vienna), Munich (Munich), Hamburg and Santa Fe (Santa Fe). She worked with conductor Riccardo Muti on Mephistopheles and Requiem by Verdi at the Salzburg Festival; with Claudio Abbado over Lohengrin at La Scala; and with Zubin Mehta on Don Carlo and Mahler’s symphonies, among many others.
- Gauci made his American debut in 1987 at the Santa Fe Opera in New Mexico as Cio-Cio San in Madama Butterfly. Later that year, she sang Mimì at La bohème in Los Angeles, partnering with Plácido Domingo.
- In 2001, she made her debut at the New York Metropolitan Opera.
- She has appeared in productions of Jean-Pierre Ponnelle – La Bohème in Los Angeles in 1987 and Manon at the Vienna State Opera in 1997; Dietrich Hillsdorf – ‘Don Carlos’ at the Aalto Musiktheater in Essen in 1988; Steven Pimlott – ‘Carmen’ in London (London) in 1989; Robert Carsen – Manon Lescaut in Antwerp in 1991 and in Paris in 1993; Franco Zeffirelli – La Boheme in Naples in 1996 and many others.
- She has not disclosed much information about her family life.
|Miriam Gauci BioGraphy|
|Real Name||Miriam Gauci|
|Date Of Birth||3 April 1957|
|Profession||Maltese operatic soprano|
|Net Worth||$1-2 Million|
|Record Labels||Naxos, London Recordings, VAI Audio, Reader’s Digest|
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches (Approx)|
|Weight||157 lbs (71.2 kg) (Approx)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||Approx 6.2 (US), 5.1 (UK), 36.5 (EU), 24 (CM)|
|Is she is married ?||N/A|
|Is she lesbian||No|
|Ex- boyfriend||Don’t Know|
|1992||Soprano Arias From Italian Operas|
|2008||Reader’s Digest Classical Collection: Verdi: Otello (Complete)|
Is she still alive?
- She is alive and well and is a famous Maltese opera singer.
Husband /Boyfriend /Affair
She Life was very simple, she focused on his career. The rest of her personal life, she never openly told in the public domain that her marriage has happened. She only used to answer questions related to her work in the media.
Best Song list
- O mio bambino caro
- La wally
- Vissi d’ arte
- Senza mamma
- La wally, act i: ebben? ne andro lontana
- Un bel di vedremo
- Madama butterfly – un bel di vedremo
- Signor, ascolta
- Act i – amore o grillo
- Manon Lescaut Manon Lescaut: Puccini: Flemish Opera
- London Recordings
- VAI Audio
- Reader’s Digest
- Sheplayed Cio-Cio San in the Santa Fe Opera’s 1987 production of Madama Butterfly.
The information about Miriam net worth in 2021 is being updated by our team as soon as possible, you can also comment to let us know what Gauci net worth is?
Next Singer :- Jacob Sartorius BioGraphy
Frequently Ask Question
Ques : Why she was so famous?
Ans : She was famous for Maltese operatic soprano.
Ques : How old is she?
Ans : 64 year old
Ques : What is her birth sign?
Ans : Because it her choice
Ques : What nationality is her?
Ans : Maltese
Ques : Who are her’s parents?
Ans : Aries
Ques : What is her height ?
Ans : 5 Feet 3 Inches
Ques : What is her weight ?
Ans : 157 lbs (71.2 kg)
Ques : What ethnicity is her?
Ans : English